Go to the Ad Managment section and click the “Create campaign” button.
- Specify the campaign name.
- Add campaign budget value - this is for total campaign, not daily budget, that is separate.
- Specify vertical that matches your product - internal marketing feature.
- Start date - select this option if you do not want your campaign to start right away.
- End date - select this option if you want your campaign to end on a specific date.
Then continue below with the “Targeting Setting”:
You’ll see all the standard options:
- Country / Regions / City
- Schedule - time of day
- Keywords - only available on some publishers
- Operating Systems
- Connection speed