This is the last step.
This is where you upload your creatives, link codes and videos. Our ad creation tool is tabbed at
the top to allow you to select what kind of ad you are going to upload, please pay attention to
this, if you upload the wrong kind of ad then your campaign will not get traffic and you’ll get a
denial email from the approval team stating that your ad does not match the type of traffic you
are trying to buy. Traffic Force abides by Google and Better Ads rules and has a strict rule set to
keep quality high in the network. You can find all the ad rules below to avoid getting your
campaigns shut down.
1. No ads that contain a misleading x to close, cancel or skip ad button.
2. No fake play buttons, buffering animation or the use of the word play as call to action, the
words “play now” buttons are only allowed on game offers, where you actually play the game.
3. No fake back/forward buttons.
4. No ads that contain drop down menus or check boxes.
5. No fast animation or bouncing ads.
6. No ads that look like they are video thumbs on the website.
7. No ads that break copyrights like; Facebook, Skype or Twitter style ads.
8. No ads that suggest the banner is any type of message, call or dialog box or any
other type of fake notifications.
9. No ads or banners that imitate Microsoft Windows or Mac OS elements.
10. No ads with poor content/quality.
11. No ads without clear call to action.
12. No ads that ask disclaimer questions, such as "are you 18+?”
13. No ads that contain the following words: BANNED, FORBIDDEN, ILLEGAL.
14. No ads with a bouncing/moving/blinking call to action.
Mobile popunder rules:
1. No direct linking to an app store of any kind
2. Absolutely no using entry or exit alerts or notifications on landing pages, this includes using
3. No sound or auto-playing video
4. No misleading ads such as telling our users they have a virus or false advertising of apps etc.
5. No hijacking focus from our sites, pops should run in the background and not take away from
6. No advertisement from other traffic networks allowed on landing pages.
7. No blocking of the back button on android devices is allowed.
8. No auto APK downloads.
9. Requesting the user to send push notifications is not allowed.
Web popunder rules:
1. Absolutely no using entry or exit alerts or notifications on landing pages, this includes using vibration.
2. No sound or auto-playing video
3. No misleading ads such as telling our users they have a virus or false advertising of apps etc.
4. No advertisement from other traffic networks allowed on landing pages
5. Requesting the user to send push notifications is not allowed.
In this example, the ad on the right (the girl in the red dress) will be rejected because it contains
the Play button.
In any case - if your ads are denied - you can ask your manager about the reasons you got
rejected and they will help you to fix the issues and get your ads approved.